Tuesday 19 November 2013

Survived a murder trial

Do you ever have those days when you want to kill your partner? No ow well just me. I feel a bit sorry for men as no matter what they do they will never win with us women. It's not that we are too demanding, I believe we are just too well equipped with knowledge. Now usually I would think this would be a benefit, to a man however I think they find it slightly ego shattering. The other day me and my partner argued over isabelles chicken curry. Yes I said chicken curry, you have now learnt that those pathetic arguments that almost end in a divorce are normal. As like tonight curry was our problem not only did this argument last for approximately 3 hours it also meant we didn't eat the lovely meal that had been made for us. The reason for this post is just too show you that stupid arguments are so normal. We were one of those couples that never argued until Isabelle was born. I don't know why things have changed to be honest. Maybe it is the change of situation, the strain of now caring for not just yourself but a vulnerable and easyily led child. We now bicker on a daily basis sometimes it worries me but you know what if we can't resolve an argument that started over curry, who didnt empty the bin or some other more lame reason, then I personally don't think we should of been together anyway. A couple isn't a perfect picture, nothing in this world is perfect but it's how you deal with your own family's perfectness that matters not the way to get to it.

Just incase your wondering how this wonderful argument started we couldn't agree on wether Isabelle should try the curry or not. This ended in tantrums, walking out and a lot of words not appropriate for child consumption. That was just our behaviour. 

In the end Isabelle didn't want the curry anyway. That's just how life goes.



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! New here from the 2014 blog challenge! I'm your newest follower and I so look forward to reading future posts :) http://likeamorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete